Day 6: Who They Love... Other than yourself, portray someone or something else that the loves of your life love. We were instructed to continue practicing with selective focal and points and metering.
Here are some pictures of who the loves of my life love....
Adalyn loves her toys:
And well of course Adalyn is the apple of her Daddy's eye:
And the dogs, well, the dogs love each other:
Don't you just love how they take over my couch and use the cushions as they please?!
Day 7: Generations - Get your loved one with all the generations of their family. This is tomorrow's assignment. I'm going to hold off on this one for two weeks, until I go home. My Nan is there, along with my mom. I would love to get a shot of all four of us girls together. I'll get it posted as soon as I have it :) Very excited about this one!!!
It's Super Bowl Sunday.. hubby and I are making Lime Chicken White Bean Chili for dinner. A few people asked for the recipe... so here goes! Enjoy!!
Lime Chicken White Bean Chili
Ingredients:
2 limes including zest
1 tsp red pepper flakes
2 cans white kidney beans - drained and rinsed
1.5# boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 large onion chopped
1 tbsp garlic chopped
2 tbsp olive oil
2 4 oz cans chopped green chiles
1 tbsp plus 1 tsp ground cumin
2 tsp cayenne pepper, divided
2 cups chicken broth (we use 99% fat free)
3 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
salt, pepper, paprika to taste
Put chicken breast in large dish, zest the limes and sprinkle over chicken. Juice all the limes and mix with 1 tsp cumin, 1 tsp cayenne pepper, and red pepper flakes as well as salt, pepper & paprika to taste.
Pour this mixture over the chicken, cover and marinate 3 hours.
Grill chicken (or cook in pan) half way. Pour remaining marinade over chicken and turn and cook until cooked through. Set chicken aside to cool, and then cut into small pieces.
Saute onion until tender. Add garlic, 2 cans of chiles (don't bother to drain), and the remaining cayenne & cumin. Saute 10 minutes.
Add chicken broth - bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes.
Add beans and chicken - simmer 10 minutes
Add cheese and stir until melted.
Serve with tortilla chips and sour cream if desired (we never use the sour cream).

Love these pics!! The chili sounds really good!! I might have to try this, too!
ReplyDelete