We ain't city folk. That's for sure. Give us the choice between skyscrapers and sidewalk or trees and cricks (that's right... cricks... or creeks as some of you might say)... we are choosing the trees and cricks. We always have fun at the cabin. It was one of my favorite places growing up. Exploring in the woods, playing "Pooh Sticks" at the big bridge, sloshing in the crick looking for crayfish, spotting for deer, going to the lake to play, fishing with my dad. Some of my best memories ever are at that cabin in the woods somewhere in the middle of Pennsylvania. I'm so so happy to be able to take my children there to give them some of the same memories!! This year was extra special because my niece Anya came along with Nana and Pappy Keiper for the fun so Addy had a buddy to play with and explore with this year. Just like when Laura and I were little. Here's a small photo peek into what our fun weekend in the woods looked like:
Welcome to my blog!
Hello and thanks for stopping by! I'm a mama to my two sweet kiddos, Adalyn who is 2 and my new baby boy Mason. I started blogging after Adalyn was born as a way to write down memories for her to be able to look back at and ended up printing my first year's blog into a book so my babies have their childhood memories documented forever. By day, I'm a physical therapist. By night and weekend, I'm a loving wife to my husband Scott and a totally in love mama to my dear babies and the center of my world, Adalyn Rose and Mason Scott, along with our two furbabies. When I found out I was pregnant I knew I would "try" breastfeeding. Now that they are here, I'm a breastfeeding, babywearing, extended rearfacing, part-time co-sleeping, babyfood making, constantly researching mama. Some people call it crunchy... I call it living better for them... A little at a time! And this is our story...
No comments:
Post a Comment