Welcome to my blog!

Hello and thanks for stopping by! I'm a mama to my two sweet kiddos, Adalyn who is 2 and my new baby boy Mason. I started blogging after Adalyn was born as a way to write down memories for her to be able to look back at and ended up printing my first year's blog into a book so my babies have their childhood memories documented forever. By day, I'm a physical therapist. By night and weekend, I'm a loving wife to my husband Scott and a totally in love mama to my dear babies and the center of my world, Adalyn Rose and Mason Scott, along with our two furbabies. When I found out I was pregnant I knew I would "try" breastfeeding. Now that they are here, I'm a breastfeeding, babywearing, extended rearfacing, part-time co-sleeping, babyfood making, constantly researching mama. Some people call it crunchy... I call it living better for them... A little at a time! And this is our story...





Sunday, April 10, 2011

"He-man woman haters club"

The title of this post is a phrase from one of the cutest movies ever... The Little Rascals. And my daughter may have been the reason this club was formed!

We could be in trouble. My daughter brings men to their knees. Ok, not literally to their knees. And, ok, not literally men. But my oh my does she have a way with little boys! Yesterday, Adalyn got to meet a dear friend of our's little boy for the first time. Chance is just about 6 weeks younger than Adalyn and they had their first playdate yesterday. She was so excited to play with him! She was all smiles and squeals and he began to cry. Today, at Adalyn's Aunt Megan & Sofie's babyshower there was another little 6 month old boy there. Again, Adalyn was all excited, waving her arms around and smiling and squealing with delight from being around another baby. Again, immediately this little boy began to cry. She's such an outgoing and happy baby... I'm so so proud of her and how her little personality is developing! But this making men weak thing... we might have to have a sit-down about that!

In other Adalyn news.... she is on the move! She isn't quite crawling yet, but boy is she close! She is pushing up on her hands and trying her hardest to get her knees under her. Since she can't get quite where she wants to go, she is rolling all over the floor to get to wherever or whatever it is she decides she wants.

It's been awhile since my last post and pictures, so here are a few from the past two weekends. I really need to get back to posting more often! I think I can... I think I can....

With Nana Keiper

Mommy and Miss A

What a ham... an adorable one!

She completely melts my heart.

Too cute for words!!

Loving her bunny that Aunt Megan got for her!

She loves playing with balloons :)

No comments:

Post a Comment